Reinvented handmade

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monsters In My Bed

Twice the Fun
Kaboodle
Twice the Fun by mystic2awesome

Monsters in my Bed at night, not a Vampire but a dust mite. I never made this evil deal, they call me their most favorite meal. Feeding off skin and hair, I will not sleep tonight when there.

I just read that there are two million of these microscopic dust mite Vampires in my bed each night feeding off my skin cells and hair. No wonder I am an insomniac. I am allergic to dust mites (or is it the dust mite excretions, YUK) so I have a tendency to wash my bedding a lot and in between washings I sometimes throw them into the dryer and roast a few dust mites. I have a plastic cover over my mattress so they too will have a hard time sleeping. There are certain acrylic fabrics which hold chemicals that keep your skin from flaking off thereby starving the mites but who knows what evil lurks there!

No comments:

Post a Comment