Reinvented handmade

Thursday, September 30, 2010

02.22.2010 - An afternoon nap markedly boosts the brain’s learning capacity

I always knew there was something special about sneaking away to have an afternoon nap instead of an afternoon tryst. Not only does this boost your brain's learning capacity it saves you from a messy divorce too! Business would reap huge benefits from allowing their employees a two hour lunch which would allow those who wished to take a real nap or a shorter power nap according to their needs. They would come back refreshed, more in control, less angry and energized. Of course those who regularly sneak off for an afternoon drink may have a bit of a problem....getting back to work at all. Check out the link for more information...me I'm heading off for that nap now that I don't have anything to feel guilty about I'll have much sweeter dreams.
02.22.2010 - An afternoon nap markedly boosts the brain’s learning capacity

1 comment:

  1. Naps are definitely beautiful, beautiful things! LOL

    I totally wish I would have listened to the teachers back in PreK when they told us to take naps-When you hit high school and actually WANT to nap, they kind of frown upon it O.o

    ReplyDelete