Reinvented handmade

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Recycle Eye Guy

Every little thing on this Eye Guy is recycled except for the adhesive. His beautiful brown eye is from a doll eye package of two aquired by the dozen at a Salvation Army Thrift store. Everything bought at the Salvation Army goes to help others in need so when I buy I contribute to their cause. The golden base was a bangle bracelet. The shoes belonged to a Bratz doll, hair was crochet yarn, the different types, guages and colored wire were also found at thrift Charity shops. As with all my materials found, bought and aquired I always cleanse them of any and all lingering negative energies they may have picked up in their unknown past life and then I use incantations to attract positive energy and hope they will find a loving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment