Reinvented handmade

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dream Desires


When in a dream I sometimes realize that I am dreaming and then I hit my favorite "Edit" button and the fun begins. This morning I did just that, realized that I was dreaming and if I hadn't been so tired from the dream I would have done just that. In my dream though I was working and trying to accomplish certain tasks that when done would just appear again or multiply. I was getting no where fast so instead of hitting my edit button I just hit the reject button and poof...I woke up. I would have loved to try to create a world like this one I found on the polyvore site. I hope you enjoy this artist rendition and if you get a chance check the site out, I am still trying to create something there and send here. Alas if only I had sense enough to read directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment